Edie FabworXTrade Account Application
Please complete the e-Form below and submit signed with your name.
Trade Account Application
TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRADE
This is an agreement between Edie FabworX Ltd and you (the client) for the registration of a trade account with FabworXUK. Upon our acceptance of your application, you will be deemed to have consented to these terms by your use of the Account.
1. By being a Trade client, you accept responsibility of both payment and specification of all items ordered under the account name.
2. We reserve the right to close your Trade Account at any time on the provision of one month’s written notice or with immediate effect should you, the client, break any terms on which you purchased the goods.
3. You may end this account agreement at any time by giving us notice and by paying in full any outstanding balances.
4. You must tell us immediately if:
a) You become aware that the Account is being misused, whether fraudulently or in any other way; or
b) The invoices appear to wrongly include an item.
5. All account amendments need to be communicated to us with immediate effect in writing to Trade Sales Department, by email email@example.com.
6. We may transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under this agreement. This agreement is personal to you and only you are permitted to use the Account.
7. We are unable to offer Trade discounts on the following:
• Special One-Off Offers.
• Promotional Merchandise.
• Bespoke Fabrication Work.
8. Discounts exceeding standard parameters for bulk purchases are possible, and are agreed on a case by case basis with the Head of FabworX Trade Sales.
9. To qualify for a Trade discount, all orders need to be processed through the wed-portal using your unique Trade Discount Code. Trade sales are unable to be placed through telephone or walk-in.
10. In order to be eligible for discount, we require a minimum order value of £2500, but this will be honoured retrospectively (i.e if your order number 3 triggers the £2500 you will get retro discount on that order) or you can also add the qualifying amount to your trade account to use for “call-off” purposes.
11. Any payment to us must be in Pounds Sterling by way of direct debit, BACS, PayPal, Credit Card, or as otherwise notified by us to you. All banking charges need to be covered by you, the client. The full amount is requested unless a deposit is agreed with the Head of Trade Sales.
12. On placement of your order you will be invoiced for the full value of the order less any trade discounts due. In the case where a deposit is paid, full payment is required before the release of the order for delivery.
13. You will be sent confirmation of your order by e-mail . All orders place are immediately subject to our T&C’s as stated on our website.
14. All lead times quoted are an approximate lead time, based upon the available finished goods position and subsequent standard production runs, Edie FabworX Ltd can not be held responsible for fluctuation in raw material availability in the current and projected “state of flux” in the international supply chain.
15. It is understood that on occasion, Trade items are unable to be allocated from retail stock and will therefore incur a lead time under specialist order.
16. We will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please note that any orders which remain at our factory for more than 28 days after our first attempt to contact you for delivery, during which time we have failed to agree a delivery date, will incur storage charges of £50 per order, per week.
17. All delivery details are to be confirmed at point of sale and during booking of delivery, including delivery contact name and number, specialist delivery/assembly requirements and time/date requests. If we attempt delivery on the date and time slot agreed but no one is present to receive the goods, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £50 for each subsequent delivery attempt.
18. Our standard delivery offering includes delivery via palletised transport on a “door to door basis”
19. Upon delivery of all goods, it is your responsibility (or the specified person acting on your behalf) to inspect all items and to sign the driver’s delivery note to confirm receipt of the goods. Any claim regarding incomplete delivery, damage or defective goods must be made within 24 hours. After this time Edie FabworX Ltd cannot be held responsible for goods that are no longer in our care.
20. If your goods are being shipped outside the UK by an independent shipper, it is the responsibility of the shipping company to sign the driver’s delivery note on your behalf. Once the goods have been handed over to the shipping company and the delivery note has been signed, Edie FabworX Ltd will no longer be responsible for any loss or damage unless the loss was caused by our negligence or due to a manufacturing defect or design fault. Any claims may be reduced or rejected if Edie FabworX Ltd have not been given the opportunity to resolve the matter. If you have any post-delivery complaints, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.